LZR7 Cold Laser Systems
The LZR7 offer a unique combination of benefits. LRZ7 offers both turnkey systems and a-la-cart emitters in several wavelengths include 808 nm, 635 nm and 905 nm but what really makes this product stand out is their potential higher power options. Until now, no one has been able to deliver up to 36 watts of power without a seperate laser module and cooling system. Systems from EVOlaser, LiteForce and K-Laser all use a split laser/module system with a potentially problematic fiber optic cable delivering the power to the emitter. The LZR7 uses a simpler design based on a large array of laser diodes built right into the emitter head. This make the laser more reliable and allows for a larger treatment area while still remaining cooler. For a lighty colored patient, this system does not have to be kept moving making the therapy safer and more relaxing. Don't try that with any other system over 6 watts. The LZR7 system include:
- Independent control of 2 emitters
- Multiple wavenlengths and power levels allow user to build the perfect system for thier application
- One of the most power direct-lase emitters on the market
- Programmable dosage, density and treatment time
- Less risk of tissue heating than with most other class 4 lasers
- A calibration port allows users to test their system without sending it to the factory to confirm the output of the emitter
- Pictorial Step-by-step protocol library from Laser-Therapy.us with 250 different treatment plans including humans, horses and dogs
- Up to 18,000 (18 watts) of cool infrared power with 100mW of Red,
- Up to 100W super pulsed 905 nm
- 1500mW at 808nm Infrared that is more concentrated for joints, toes, feet, hands and trigger points,
- 750mW at 808 nm deep with Acu-tip for auricular therapy, scar tissue etc.
All systems come with training from a doctor included in the price. The price also includes shipping.
All the LZR7 products are FDA cleared class 4 products. Made in USA.
Here are even more reasons to buy from ColdLasers.Org
|We Are a "Brick and Morter" Laser Store
Please visit us at 921 Main Street in Louisville, CO. We are no "here-today-gone-tomorrow" or virtual store front, we are the biggest and best PBM store in the US.
|The Best Support in the Laser Industry
We will do everything in our power to make sure you get unbiased advice, the best training and the best service support.
|No Sales Tax Outside Colorado
The price on the site is the total price if you live outside of Colorado.
All our system include a warranty between 1 and 5 years. If there is a problem with the laser, it will be repaired or replaced.
|30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
In addition to the warranty, pros get a 30-day 100% money back guarantee on any system. This means you can return the laser for any reason within the 30 days. Home users get a 30-day guarantee but pay a 15% restocking fee.
|Custom Marketing Support
With any Pro system over $5000, we will give you access to custom marketing literature for your business and send you the original artwork including flyers, pamphlets and posters.
|The ColdLasers.Org Reputation
Since 2002, we have supported tens of thousands of customers and maintained a 5-Star rating. You can trust ColdLasers.Org.
|An A+ BBB Accredited Business
As a top-rated BBB business, ColdLasers.Org has established itself as "The Trusted Name In Cold Lasers".
|Low Price Guarantee
ColdLasers.Org will beat any published competitive price on a cold laser and we will give you better support and training. Just call for more information.
Every cold laser system over $2000 includes free 3-Day shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada.
|We Accept all Major Credit cards
We also accept checks and wire transfers.
|Financing for Professionals Available
We work with many different financing companies who focus on financing for professional. We can help you get rates as low as 5%.
|Your Transaction is protected