Thor Low Level Lasers
Thor Lasers are professional grade devices that are on the cutting edge of photobiomodulation. Thor is at the pinnacle of cold laser technology because of their dedication to delivering the OPTIMUM power to each area of the body using calibrated emitters and accurate protocols. Thor Cold Lasers are unlike any other lasers in several key areas:
- Precision Emitters: Every Thor emitter is calibrated at the factory before shipment to ensure accuracy in the output. This means that when the protocol calls for delivering 4 joules at a depth of 2 inches over a 2 minute interval, the Thor emitter does exactly that. Thor laser systems even include annual recalibrations (for 5 years) to maintain that accuracy.
- Optimized Outputs: Unlike many other systems, Thor systems includes 3 emitters with 3 totally different properties. Thor emitters deliver the exact amount of energy required to hit the "sweet spot" of treatment by separating types of treatments into 3 groups, each with a dedicated emitter. They do not mix shallow-treatment LED emitters with deep-treatment lasers emitters.
- Unique Protocols Emphasizing Stimulation/Inhibition: Thor understands the dual nature of lasers. They can stimulate healing, and they can inhibit pain. By treating different parts of the body with Stimulation (to heal the injury) AND Inhibition (to reduce pain), they produce the best result for any condition.
- Digital Protocol Library:Thor lasers include access to their free online library of protocols. Many of the protocols were created by installing a measuring device deep into the tissue and then treating the area with a master emitter. Once the optimum energy density is measured, a protocol is created that will allow any calibrated emitter to get the exact same results as the test subject.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Large metal connector, oversized wire, and all metal emitter make the Thor Lasers one of the most heavy-duty products on the market. No wonder they have the best warranty in the industry.
- Industry-Leading Warranty: With a 5-year warranty, the Thor LLLT system is at the top of the industry.
Thor Laser systems (every system requires a controller and at least one emitter).
Thor Lasers use 3 different emitters, each specifically designed for a specific type of therapy.
Call us for more information about custom-built systems.
The Thor system has developed some of the industry's most advanced protocols. Unlike other laser manufacturers, Thor believes that many problems have roots in the glandular system; their protocols include treating the main problem area, but they also include separate setups to help heal the glandular system.
Thor is also unique in that they really understand the dual nature of cold laser therapy. Cold lasers can be both stimulating (healing) and inhibiting (reducing pain) based on the amount of energy that is put into each area. Using this philosophy, they have developed a system that allows them to maximize healing while also helping with immediate issues like pain. Their protocols are optimized to help your patient recover and feel better faster.
Thor low level laser equipment has been the standard for many of the most cutting edge therapies including smoking cessation and weight loss. Thor designs systems to meet the following specific markets:
- Oral Mucositis
- Wound Healing
- Equine and Veterinary Therapy
- Smoking Cessation and Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
If you are searching for a flexible cold laser that will put your business on the cutting edge, the Thor family of cold lasers is the option for you.
Thor Cold Lasers are based on the following principals:
- Thor Cold Lasers can
- Improve tissue healing
- Reduce pain
- Reduce inflammation
- The therapy is usually performed by a doctor, therapist or technician and takes about 10 minutes. Most protocols recommend multiple therapies two or more times a week.
- LLLT has been used for many years on sports injuries, arthritic joints, neuropathic pain syndromes, back and neck pain.
- Over 200 randomized clinical trials have been published on LLLT showing the benefits of cold lasers; more than half of these studies have been on pain.
- Clients like the British and US military, Premier Division soccer teams, Olympic teams, Formula 1, rugby and cricket team therapists, as well as specialist pain clinics in the UK and USA use Thor cold lasers to accelerate healing and help with pain control.
- There is such a thing as too much power. If the area being treated receives too much energy, the area will get an analgesic effect. But it may not heal as quickly as though the optimum energy level was achieved. Every treatment is a balance between short-term benefits and long-term benefits.
Every Thor LLLT system is built-to-order. Contact us at 1-800-388-0850 to get more information about Thor low level laser therapy systems.